All Class. All Terrains
With a sleek new look and a range of Nissan Intelligent Mobility safety technologies, the Patrol is both stylish and capable. Equipped with improved suspension, a 5.6L V8 engine and off-road monitoring systems, you are ready to take on any terrain.
Most Powerful in its Class*The Nissan Patrol's 5.6L V8 engine lets you go where others don't dare. With its 298kW of power, an exceptional 560Nm of torque and remarkable fuel efficiency, even the most unwelcoming terrain can be tamed.
More action. Less DistractionThe Patrol has an increased range of technology and safety features. From the Advaced Driver-Assistance Systems to the suite of Nissan Intelligent Mobility features, you can rest assured you're in safe hands.
Tough, Capable & SleekThe Patrol has a unique sporty front end with 52 LEDs in the front headlights giving it a tough yet stylish exterior. This is complimented by the boomerang-shaped LED taillights, large rear chrome nameplate and 18" alloy wheels, ensuring it stands out on the road.
Towbar not included in the advertised driveaway prive shown and will be additional cost.
Innovation That Looks Out For You
Nissan Intelligent Mobility keeps your eyes on the road and surroundings to assist you in handling unexpected situations. Drive with confidence, you're in safe hands.
Intelligent Around View® Monitor
The Nissan Intelligent Around-View Monitor with Moving-Object Detection uses four cameras to give you a virtual 360° bird's-eye view of your surroundings, so you don't miss a thing.
Intelligent Emergency Braking
In the case of an imminent collision, alerts sound before automatic braking is applied, to reduce speed and help you avoid or mitigate a frontal collision with a vehicle ahead.
Intelligent Lane-Departure Warning and Intervention
Stray from your lane and you’ll be warned with both a visual and audible alert by a system so smart, it turns them off when you flick on your indicator. If your Patrol senses you may be veering outside your lane, it will apply subtle braking to keep you on track.
Visual alerts appear on your mirrors and display if a vehicle is detected in your blind-spot area. Further warning alerts sound if you continue moving into the danger zone.
By detecting moving objects around the car, this technology enhances safety and helps to give drivers better awareness of their surroundings.
*Driver's aid only and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices. Always monitor your surroundings when driving.
Next Level Protection
Be prepared for the road ahead with Nissan Safety Shield technology - it monitors and responds to protect you in unexpected situations. Drive with confidence, you're in safe hands.
Our most capable and stylish Patrol
Tough Outside, Refined Inside
The Patrol is just as good on the inside as it is on the outside. The tough & stylish exterior is complemented with a sleek interior. All grades have leather seating with brown trim, improved airflow and climate control. The Ti-L grade also comes with seat heating & cooling.
Find your Nissan Patrol
- Satellite navigation
- Electric seat - front seats
- Blind Spot Warning
- Around-View MonitorⓇ & Emergency Braking
- 3,500kg braked towing capacity
- Leather accented seat and steering wheel
All features of the Ti plus/or:
- Intelligent Rear View Monitor
- Second row seat entertainment screens
- Driver's seat memory (2 settings) including side mirrors & steering column
- 13 premium Bose® speakers
- Sunroof & roof rails
- Heated and cooled front seats
* Maximum recommended driveaway price includes 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance, a maximum dealer delivery charge, stamp duty and any applicable luxury car tax. The driveaway price is based on the vehicle being garaged in Western Australia and includes premium paint. The driveaway price will vary from state to state and dealer to dealer
(1) Towing capacity is subject to towbar/towball capacity. The capacity may be reduced if a non-genuine Nissan towbar is fitted.